Forms and Document
Mercantile License Application Parking Permit Application (Seaview & Hamilton Ave.) Request for Government Records Vital Statistics Application - Instructions Vital Statistics Record Application Non-Genealogical Certification or Certified Copy of Vital Record Application Voter Registration Form Marriage / Civil Union Lincense Domestic Partnership Registration
400 Poplar Avenue
Linwood, New Jersey 08221
Fax (609) 653-2730
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The City Clerk's Office is a public service office that performs a wide variety of department functions and citizen services. The main objective of the Office is to provide prompt and courteous service to the citizens of Linwood. The Office, as required per City Charter & New Jersey State statute requirements, is responsible for the following:
- Chief Administrator of all elections held in the municipality
- Administer Municipal elections
- Maintain a complete and accurate record of City Council proceedings
- Provide administrative support the Mayor and City Council
- Record and maintain all vital statistics records (birth/marriage/civil union/domestic partnership/death) for the City.
- Issue Special Parking Permits (Seaview & Hamilton Avenues)
- Serve as custodian of all official City records
- Administer the City-wide dog & cat licensing program
- Prepare the City Code of Ordinances for codification. View Linwood Municipal Code online.
- Administer the City's Mercantile licensing program
- Administer the Bingo and Raffle licensing program
- Accept bids and proposals
Voting Districts & Polling Places
- 1-1 Linwood Library, 301 Davis Avenue
- 2-1 Seaview Avenue School, Seaview Avenue
- 2-2 Belhaven Avenue School, Patcong Avenue
- 2-3 Belhaven Avenue School, Patcong Avenue